Anyone fancy some retro LFD2???

Due to unforeseen circumstances this forum has been delayed 24 hours.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Moderator: YO Members

Post Reply
MrYiff
YO Clan Member
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Sunny Portsmouth

Anyone fancy some retro LFD2???

Post by MrYiff » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:42 am

Me and Prin were talking about it in IRC earlier, could be fun to dig out the game and see if we still suck at it :D
Image

User avatar
snb
Call me Ann
Posts: 991
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:06 pm

Re: Anyone fancy some retro LFD2???

Post by snb » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:46 am

Prin and I*

User avatar
princess
YO Clan Member
Posts: 3264
Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 3:57 pm
Location: Exiled to Bristol
Contact:

Re: Anyone fancy some retro LFD2???

Post by princess » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Zombies.
Image

Image I'm a twit

User avatar
Scant.en
CULLED!
Posts: 639
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:56 pm
Location: London

Re: Anyone fancy some retro LFD2???

Post by Scant.en » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:35 pm

If MrYiff were a bit gangster (in an Ali G kind of way), I'm pretty sure he could argue that 'Me and Prin' was grammatically correct.

More on topic, L4D2 is one of those games that I bought in a sale when it was dirt cheap and have then never played. Is it actually any good? It didn't really grab me when I first saw it.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") Why is there are rabbit in my signature...?

User avatar
princess
YO Clan Member
Posts: 3264
Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 3:57 pm
Location: Exiled to Bristol
Contact:

Re: Anyone fancy some retro LFD2???

Post by princess » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:26 pm

It's great fun Scant. If you can find 3 friends (if you even have that many), see if they will play the campaigns with you in co-op.
Image

Image I'm a twit

User avatar
Rebellion
GAYLORD OF YO
Posts: 1002
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:49 pm

Re: Anyone fancy some retro LFD2???

Post by Rebellion » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:43 pm

Scant.en wrote:If MrYiff were a bit gangster (in an Ali G kind of way), I'm pretty sure he could argue that 'Me and Prin' was grammatically correct.

More on topic, L4D2 is one of those games that I bought in a sale when it was dirt cheap and have then never played. Is it actually any good? It didn't really grab me when I first saw it.
Mr Bob considers L4D2 to be poopier than L4D.
Image

User avatar
Scant.en
CULLED!
Posts: 639
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:56 pm
Location: London

Re: Anyone fancy some retro LFD2???

Post by Scant.en » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:48 pm

princess wrote:It's great fun Scant. If you can find 3 friends (if you even have that many), see if they will play the campaigns with you in co-op.
Flapjacks.

Sounds like I may have to actually try it out... I wonder who I can pressgang into it other than mr rebebob... who doesn't sound too keen in the first place :(.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") Why is there are rabbit in my signature...?

User avatar
princess
YO Clan Member
Posts: 3264
Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 3:57 pm
Location: Exiled to Bristol
Contact:

Re: Anyone fancy some retro LFD2???

Post by princess » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Also clearly it is L4D2 not LFD2. Noob.
Image

Image I'm a twit

User avatar
Rebellion
GAYLORD OF YO
Posts: 1002
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:49 pm

Re: Anyone fancy some retro LFD2???

Post by Rebellion » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Scant.en wrote:
princess wrote:It's great fun Scant. If you can find 3 friends (if you even have that many), see if they will play the campaigns with you in co-op.
Flapjacks.

Sounds like I may have to actually try it out... I wonder who I can pressgang into it other than mr rebebob... who doesn't sound too keen in the first place :(.
Well if I play L4D with you, I will end up calling you a retard and then I'll feel bad...
Image

Post Reply