[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YO Gaming Community - View topic - CUSTOM CAMPAIGNS OF DOOM!

CUSTOM CAMPAIGNS OF DOOM!

Due to unforeseen circumstances this forum has been delayed 24 hours.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Moderator: YO Members

GAYLORD OF YO

CUSTOM CAMPAIGNS OF DOOM!

Postby Rebellion » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:33 pm

I hereby humbly request that a motion be put forward for the installment of Custom Campaigns etc etc etc.
So in english: can i haz on yo serv0rz plxplxplxplxplxplxplxplx

Also obviously, if you have any other decent campaigns/maps that are released, and playable, suggest it here and the allmighty and ever so wise and epically awesome Fluffy will think about it

Re: CUSTOM CAMPAIGNS OF DOOM!

Postby tompawarrior » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Death Aboard new version:

YO Clan Member

Postby MrYiff » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:26 pm

i did love the part where i died and then on the next level instead of starting with my team i started in the safe room - at the end of the map \o/
Just a shame the door was open and i got smokered and mobbed before i realised :(

YO Clan Member

Postby SMudgeh » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Are any of these maps any good yet? ie. not bugged to hell?

Postby Yeti » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:51 pm

ehm, well depends what u call bugged to hell... except deathaboard3, which is tilted and makes u wanna puke, they are all bugged the same way every other map is... l4d sucks, but its fun to play :)

Call me Ann

Postby snb » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:06 pm

"IGN has just posted a list of their "

Looks like I might have to reinstall!

Call me Ann

Postby snb » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:24 pm

Death Aboard is pretty much the only completed campaign which can be taken seriously. Would love to try it. Anyone up for it tonight?

YO Clan Member

Postby Fluffy Kitten » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:54 pm

Call me Ann

Postby snb » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:35 am

It works, but it's not worth playing. Terrible level design, no fun to play at all. Not even in an "okay this isn't great, but it's new!" way. It's probably gonna be a few more months before the first truly great custom campaign is out. Says a lot about how much Valve's work should be valued, even if they kind of fucked up now...

GAYLORD OF YO

Postby Rebellion » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Return to Left 4 Dead