[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YO Gaming Community - View topic - Things Do Not Look Good For Our Heroes

Things Do Not Look Good For Our Heroes

Due to unforeseen circumstances this forum has been delayed 24 hours.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Moderator: YO Members

YO Clan Member

Re: Things Do Not Look Good For Our Heroes

Postby Fluffy Kitten » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:45 am

There is only room for one of you, you can't both come...

YO Clan Member

Postby Fluffy Kitten » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:23 am

YO Clan Member

Postby Fluffy Kitten » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:28 am

And from later that same game...

Pure malice.

YO Clan Member

Postby Obraxis » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:14 am

LOL, awesome shots! :lol: :D

Call me Ann

Postby snb » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:10 pm

:flame:

YO Clan Member

Postby SMudgeh » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:04 pm

This thread is going to end up being abolsutely epic if we keep this up 8) :lol:

YO Clan Member

Postby Fluffy Kitten » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:03 pm

This is clearly a completely unacceptable position in which to stand.

God dammit, Nick. :(

And this is just bad luck. :(

Postby Yeti » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:05 pm

so zoey (aka reb the quitter) obi me and snb, which btw stand for selfish noob bastard, were doing dead air,

after countless tries and wipes, we decided to try a new awesome spot, well, snb though it was awesome,

me and zoey got incap before we reached it, but some how I survived, zoey on the other hand, well, may she rest in cyber heaven...

so first tank goes, obi missed the molotov, shit happens, no worries, then obi miscalculated a corner or something, and got flanked by the tank and died.
Tank some how stepps into fire, now me and snb are running around the airplane when he dies,

Zombie horde time, im looking at snb and saying "so, to the spot?" and hes like, "no, to the police lines!"

so here we are fighting off those zombies, when a few came from behind me got me low, and then i got incap, everything is fine though, cause it was close to the end and snb revives me...

Then tank comes, and im asking snb for pills or med, he replies with 5 seconds of afkness, then all of a sudden hes running off, and i torch the tank from miles away,

luckly, tank is running after him, so me, on 12 hp running away to the other side, obi saying "dont worry, as long as he doesnt see u, u will be fine"

Then snb leads him straight to me, and im panickingly yelling to get the pills, hes looks at me, takes them out, and eat them on purpose, now he was on 80 hp before them.... ofcourse now the tank who followed him saw me, snb is already near the rear of the plane, and i get hit once, just incap in front of the plane, tank dies a second later, and I ask him to come and save me,

and he replies "no, im a hero!" and leaves without me :(

I had no screen shot, but if I did, ude see me lying on the floor while a picture of a penis is getting on the plane.

Call me Ann

Postby snb » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:18 pm

:flame:

GAYLORD OF YO

Postby Rebellion » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:26 pm

And that's why no one likes playing with snb.

YO Clan Member

Postby Fluffy Kitten » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:57 pm

Sup Louis ?

Oh nothin' much... jus' chillin'...

Dat's coo', das coo'... well, we'd better head up the ladder on No Mercy 5.
Yeti, could you throw a molotov to cover us ?

Cheers.

Postby Yeti » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:30 am

not that it helps, but for my defense some one moved me, and when fluffy went to throw it, bart was shagging his leg, until fluffy told him to move, so that almost happened to fluffy too!
Although that was awesome :) cant believe we won that one :P

YO Clan Member

Postby SMudgeh » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:35 am

I had that the other night. I was standing there trying to throw the molo up the ladder and someone kept bumping into me. In the end I shouted for everyone to get out of the way 8)

Postby White Kite Fauna » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:18 pm

YO Clan Member

Postby Fluffy Kitten » Sat May 02, 2009 6:02 pm

See guys, if we put all the explosives over here, we can just pick them up and chuck them out as we need them...

Oh dear...

OH GOD.

And from later that night, Flamez and I react swiftly to a single tank punch while trying to rescue 2.7...

Postby Yeti » Sat May 02, 2009 6:39 pm

haha!
I used to pile all the explosive stuff for that same reason on the top part of the lighthouse, and after 4 times, we decided not to bother touching them at all on map start, cause we always end up knocking a tank down, and incaping ourselves in the same time....

Previous

Return to Left 4 Dead