[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YO Gaming Community - View topic - Things Do Not Look Good For Our Heroes

Things Do Not Look Good For Our Heroes

Due to unforeseen circumstances this forum has been delayed 24 hours.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Moderator: YO Members

YO Clan Member

Things Do Not Look Good For Our Heroes

Postby Fluffy Kitten » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:31 pm

Be warned, people... Obraxis doesn't tend to think his rescue plans all the way through.

YO Clan Member

Re: Things Do Not Look Good For Our Heroes

Postby Obraxis » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:02 pm

:roflmao: :mrt:

Postby CheesyPeteza » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:51 pm

He must have been taken lessons from me. :D
CP

YO Clan Member

Postby Fluffy Kitten » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:41 pm

Bye Bart. :(

YO Clan Member

Postby Fluffy Kitten » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:37 am

Postby BaRT » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:42 am

Why? Every time I try to escape people shoot me so I can't escape. Well fluffykitten helped me, though I kept yelling escape leave me!
Aah I died a hero's death once again.
Total strangers need love, too; and I'm stranger than most.

YO Clan Member

Postby SMudgeh » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:29 pm

YO Clan Member

Postby Fluffy Kitten » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:14 am

Gather 'round my friends and I shall tell ye' a tale...

There we are on the construction site on Dead Air; Vlad, Bart, myself and Princess... I've taken quite a beating and am on 1 health. We're on the top floor when OH GOD, Princess is hit by a smoker and dragged to the ground... the smoker is killed but Princess is incapacitated. I bravely leave the safety of the roof to save my fallen comrade. I lift her to her feet and we head back to the roof but I am sadly taken down and killed before we get there.

Thankfully I kept a spare of myself in a nearby cupboard, so once the zombie hoard is defeated Princess returns the heroic favour and saves me. We start to trek down the newly opened alleyway when more zombies appear and Princess accidentally shoots and incapacitates me.

Oh well... Accidents happen...

I'm lifted to my feet and we continue on. I'm at the front of the group and as we get to the end of the alleyway a Boomer jumps out in front of me. Thinking quickly I melee it away, but before it's even 5 feet away Princess fires a few rounds into it and it explodes in my face, showering me in boomer-goo and summoning hundreds of angry zombies all intent on killing me. Not stopping there, after giving me a few seconds to realise I'm in trouble Prin then shoots me in the back and incapacitates me again, leaving me laying on the floor with zombies on all sides punching me in the face.

Being the hero that she is, Princess quickly consults her copy of "Obraxis' Big Book of Rescue Plans" and throws a molotov at me. I slowly burn to death, my last words being nothing more than a sorrowful sigh of disbelief. :(

From cupboard rescue to death was approximately 3 minutes, with ~100 meters of distance travelled. To incapacitate someone twice, detonate a boomer in their face and burn them to death in that limited amount of time is an impressive feat and one that will no doubt be remembered for many years to come. By me.

The moral of this story :

If Princess gets knocked down... just leave her there. It's safer for everyone.

YO Clan Member

Postby Obraxis » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:19 am

:roflmao: :mrt:

Computer Ninja

Postby LaYkE » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:39 am

:lol: :lol:

Hilarious :)

YO Clan Member

Postby princess » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:45 pm

Teeheehee :lol:

YO Clan Member

Postby scotteh » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:18 pm

lol
rageaholic

Location: Buffalo, NY. a drinking town with a football problem

Postby Autopsy-213 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:56 pm

"I happen to feel that the degree of a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting attitudes she can bring to bear on the same topic." -Lisa Alther, Kinflicks, 1975

YO Clan Member

Postby Fluffy Kitten » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:30 pm

Postby illusion » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:07 am

Can I just point out that every screenshot that Bart appears in, shows him holding down his talk-key :lol:
"I Like Mankind, It's People I Can't Stand."

Postby BaRT » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:23 pm

YO Clan Member

Postby Obraxis » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:19 pm

Bye Bart :(

YO Clan Member

Postby Fluffy Kitten » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:49 am

QUICK, GET ME DOWN, GET ME DOWN !!!

Postby BaRT » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:24 am

Postby illusion » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:04 pm

This tragic situation ended with the poor guy being "helped" down by his teammates, so that he could fall to his death below.

"I Like Mankind, It's People I Can't Stand."

YO Clan Member

Postby Fluffy Kitten » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:05 pm

Oh god, Illusion, learn2resizeplz.

More for the collection...

Bye Vlad. :(

Also, earlier that day...

YO Clan Member

Postby Vlad » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:14 pm

that could be why we had no explosives in the finale of that game...

YO Clan Member

Postby Fluffy Kitten » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:23 am

Come on guys, we're almost out of here... but wait, where's Cheesy ?

There he is ! Come on, quick ! Let's go !

Almost there !

OH GOD A HUNTER GOT HIM, JUST GO, THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO FOR HIM NOW.

Bye Cheesy. :(

Postby CheesyPeteza » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:20 am

:(
CP

YO Clan Member

Postby Fluffy Kitten » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:51 pm

Come on Bill, we don't have time for this...

Next

Return to Left 4 Dead