Our clan servers are public servers so we welcome any players to come and play on them. However, there are some rules that we would like people to abide by to ensure a pleasant gaming environment for all.
It is the responsibility of everyone playing on our servers to read and comprehend these rules, and to abide by them when playing. Ignorance of these rules will not be an acceptable excuse in the event that you are caught breaking any of them.
- Be friendly and pleasant to all players on the server, regardless of their skill. This means no "n00b bashing" or other attempted displays of so-called "l33tism". Abusive or offensive players will be kicked from the server or banned.
- Play to the objective and remember this is a team game.
- Don't accuse players of cheating unless you have proof. No one likes a good game to be marred by allegations of cheating. We have some very good players who regularly play on the servers so be aware of who you accuse.
- If you do suspect someone of cheating, try to take a demo and the suspect's steamid and then contact an admin.
- People caught cheating will be dealt with harshly: permanent bans are the usual punishment.
- Friendly fire is ON so be careful of who you shoot at. Deliberate Team Wounding / Team Killing will not be tolerated and persistent team wounding/killing will result in a permanent ban.
- Please do not advertise or recruit whilst on our servers. We do not do it on yours so please return the courtesy.
- People using nick names that are deliberately intended to cause offence should expect to be kicked or banned.
- Displaying the YO clan tag by people who aren't in the clan is not allowed.
- Racism, sexism and other such "isms" will not be tolerated (with the exception of organisms).
- Common sense rules apply: don't do anything that you think will annoy/offend an admin or other players on the server.
- The admin's word is final.