[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YO Gaming Community - View topic - A YO Member Bids Farewell

A YO Member Bids Farewell

A place for news.

Moderator: YO Members

Location: London, UK (about 30 mins from AFI and about 20 mins from XENO OH NOES)

Postby h2o » Fri May 25, 2007 9:49 pm

ImageImage

YO Clan Member

Postby Ah forget it » Sat May 26, 2007 8:07 am

Hey folks, thanks for all the lovely kind words. I have been missing this place for a fair while already :(

This decision has just been an acceptance that I am playing NS next to nowt at the moment and as I do not have anything that I can contribute to YO right now, it's not fair me being a member anymore. I have too much going on at the moment with sprog due imminently, work going ballistic (more time out of the country), with a friend as well as a lot to do for my family since my Dad's death.

It's been a privilege to be a member of Yo these last couple of years, I have memories of matches from what I class to be the best game I have played in my life and a community that was, and is, like no other I have been fortunate to be a part of. I will still be around from time to time and if you are really unlucky, you might even catch me on the server ;)

Peace out,

G

Postby Aero^ » Sat May 26, 2007 6:35 pm

Postby AdamBracegirdle » Sun May 27, 2007 11:20 am

Postby murphy » Sun May 27, 2007 5:46 pm

Creator of the TEF pose

Postby [*TEF*]42 » Mon May 28, 2007 11:07 pm

Sad to see you leave AFI, you were always a good member

Same as h20 , give us a bell if your around it'd be nice to finally meet up

Postby antichrist » Tue May 29, 2007 3:41 pm

GAYLORD OF YO

Postby Rebellion » Wed May 30, 2007 4:39 pm

Postby antichrist » Wed May 30, 2007 4:55 pm

YO Clan Member

Postby scaryjeff » Wed May 30, 2007 8:32 pm

GAYLORD OF YO

Postby Rebellion » Wed May 30, 2007 8:52 pm

YO Clan Member

Postby Flamez » Thu May 31, 2007 3:42 am

dodgy bob?

FroMoneX

Postby XenoMorF » Thu May 31, 2007 8:23 am

Computer Ninja

Postby LaYkE » Thu May 31, 2007 8:26 am

NS Dev

Postby puzl » Thu May 31, 2007 9:08 am

I think they are referring to age xeno. You're like, 15 or something, isn't it?

:P

FroMoneX

Postby XenoMorF » Thu May 31, 2007 11:48 am

YO Clan Member

Postby Ah forget it » Thu May 31, 2007 8:32 pm

YO Clan Member

Postby SMudgeh » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:04 pm

YO Clan Member

Postby Obraxis » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:42 pm

Postby Admirable » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:09 am

Oh mang! :o

The Nation Of Ireland salutes AFI!

May the roads rise to meet you,
may the wind be always at your back,
may the sun shine warm upon your face,
the rain fall soft upon your fields
and until we meet again may God hold you in the hollow of his hands.

:cry:

Postby LoneShark » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:57 am

Oh, I seem to have missed this thread. Take care AFI.

Previous

Return to News Forum