[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YO Gaming Community - View topic - Eternal Silence

Eternal Silence

A forum for other games that people may have a passing interest in, e.g. Dystopia, BF2 or anything else that might take our fancy from time to time.

Moderator: YO Members

Creator of the TEF pose

Eternal Silence

Postby [*TEF*]42 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:05 pm

Postby goku_ssj_uk » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:05 am

YO Clan Member

Postby Vlad » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:33 am

hehe, not so new :P http://www.yoclan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5023

We ran two servers for a while but it was just too buggy and unstable.

Creator of the TEF pose

Postby [*TEF*]42 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:22 pm

well maybe worth looking into again...

the friend who introduced me to it said that if you played a really early version it was very buggy

i must say I was playing it for 5 hours yesterday and i encountered only 1 bug, that was me getting stuck in a ship when departing at an angle facing towards the ground...

sounds like a bug from early NS when miss red used to drop MC's on my head.

i think its worth another look.. im really enjoying playing it and it would be nice to see some of you on it too :)

YO Clan Member

Postby Fluffy Kitten » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:38 pm

My memory of Eternal Silence involves it trying to do both ship-based dogfighting and general FPS action at the same time and doing neither particularly well.

Postby zion » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:06 pm

aye we used to play this a while back, but what the kitten says is true

Creator of the TEF pose

Postby [*TEF*]42 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:09 pm

well i dont know how it was as i didnt play it back then... but although the games can last for a good 20 mins a go.. i've found the flight combat and fps combat both entertaining to watch and fun to participate in...

maybe they fixed glitches that were causing troubles? or maybe just like a fresh look at a game... dunno...

but one thing i am sure of.. the more people playing this one, the more fun it is

Return to Other Games