[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YO Gaming Community - View topic - Very unpleasent player on your NS2 server

Very unpleasent player on your NS2 server

All matters relating to the Natural Selection 1 & 2 side of the community.

Moderator: YO Members

Very unpleasent player on your NS2 server

Postby Nemesis6 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:55 pm

Name: "Apollo". I shrugged off his rudeness on the mic initially, and ran into him again yesterday. He started calling me useless and started talking about how some players should play combat and blah blah blah so I eventually left. I figured I'd inform you since your first server rule is:

"Be friendly and pleasant to all players on the server, regardless of their skill. This means no "n00b bashing" or other attempted displays of so-called "l33tism". Abusive or offensive players will be kicked from the server or banned."
The few times I've played on your servers, I've gotten the impression that your servers are not a friendly environment. That is to say, the above player is not the only one acting like this. In any case, all the best.

YO Clan Member

Re: Very unpleasent player on your NS2 server

Postby Vlad » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:08 pm

Call me Ann

Postby snb » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:15 pm

Apollo is a good guy and wouldn't go off like that without good reason. If you're one of those players who are new to the game but also refuse to communicate and learn from others in any way, I don't really blame him. There's a huge difference in being elitist and expecting people not to play like it's singleplayer.

Postby Ballboy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Phew :oops: this topic wasn't about me....erm yeh.. that Apollo.... grrr .... :lol:

Joking aside hes a good chap and quite level headed. Something must have narked him :evil:

Postby Nemesis6 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:35 am

YO Clan Member

Postby Vlad » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Postby Ballboy » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:43 am

Postby MartyMcFly » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:56 am

Most of the Regs have a love/hate relationship and if I'm honest, that's a big part of the appeal for the server.

Return to Natural Selection 1 & 2