Recycle all by Graphite

All matters relating to the Natural Selection 1 & 2 side of the community.

Moderator: YO Members

Adambean

Recycle all by Graphite

Post by Adambean » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:15 am

Hi thar,

Just writing in to mention that a player called Graphite (Steam ID 95797619 / STEAM_0:1:47898809) decided to end a long and good game early by recycling everything and then spending all accumulated resources on repeated scans in our first base.

Screen shot of ID's here, though I'm sure a server-side log will verify what he has done. Map was ns2_tram at around 11 AM this morning.

Not sure if this is the right place to write in, not specified in the rules thread.

Vlad
YO Clan Member

Re: Recycle all by Graphite

Post by Vlad » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:43 am

I've just tried to have a word with him but ended up kicking him anyway as he was AFK. We'll keep an eye out.

If you use !admin, remember to include a message too so we know what was wrong, even if we don't see it immediately.

e.g. !admin georonin is a giant noob.

Adambean

Post by Adambean » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:53 pm

Thanks for the swift response, I'll remember about !admin :)
Do you inherit any AMXX functionality often used in NS1 where team messages beginning with @ get relayed to administrators only?

Obraxis
YO Clan Member

Post by Obraxis » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:50 am

Adambean wrote:Thanks for the swift response, I'll remember about !admin :)
Do you inherit any AMXX functionality often used in NS1 where team messages beginning with @ get relayed to administrators only?
At the moment no, but if you do !admin in chat an admin should be able to sort it very quickly, as it sends a Msg to all the admins in IRC.