[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YO Gaming Community - View topic - It's a lovely place we have here

It's a lovely place we have here

All matters relating to the Natural Selection 1 & 2 side of the community.

Moderator: YO Members

YO Clan Member

It's a lovely place we have here

Postby Ah forget it » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:51 am

Last night's regs was a hoot, but the best game was the one I lost. I was comm, I shagged up right at the end and lost us the game but despite being a class A nublet, all I got back from people on the server was "never mind" or words to that effect. It's why Yo is a special place still.

YO Clan Member

Re: It's a lovely place we have here

Postby princess » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:03 pm

Secretly we have now had to install AFI Anti Comm Mod on the server because getting W3 before A1 was bad, bad mkay.

Was fun though!

YO Clan Member

Postby Ah forget it » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:17 pm

One of many shag ups last night :) Getting to play very rarely at the moment because of work, and I'm finding comming in NS2 way harder than NS1! Need to work on strategy a bit more...

Postby Vandragorax » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:06 pm

No worries man, shit happens sometimes and hey we're all just there for some fun anyway, it's not deadly srs (despite what snb might say :P)

The thing I found most hilarious in that game was right at the start you told us to go to Locker rooms, and immediately several of us said "Locker is their hive" because we saw them all pouring out of there from the centre of the map. I don't think you heard us and kept telling us for the next 10 mins to get to locker and everyone saying that was their main hive a few more times... eventually it twigged and you were like "OH GOD IT'S THEIR HIVE?! *facepalm*" after the whole team had said it about 10 times each xDDDDDDDDDD hahahahaha

*pats afi on the head* :D

YO Clan Member

Postby princess » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:11 pm

I suppose we have to let him comm as he's getting old and needs a good sit down. Plus we can't have marines shuffling around the map with zimmer frames. :evil:

Postby Mr Banks » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:17 pm

That which does not kill you, hurts like hell.

YO Clan Member

Postby Ah forget it » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:33 pm

CULLED!

Postby Scant.en » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:26 pm

Last night I finished researching JPs, had timed things pretty well, sent the team off to do a JP/shotty rush on departures and then accidentally beaconed them right in the middle :mrt:. The difference between us is that I then sent them through a PG to generator and pretended it was a master plan!

If you were a pro comm like me you would have just said that you went for W3 before A1 because you wanted to go for a super aggressive structure damage strat that didn't rely on frags. Also you didn't beacon when main power was going down and got out of the chair and died so another IP couldn't be dropped elsewhere because you wanted to reduce power consumption to prevent global warming :roll:. I'd have believed you!

That game was good fun though :P. It's the journey, not the destination... and who wouldn't want to travel asswards over a mogul field covered in lard and riding a bouncy castle? 8)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") Why is there are rabbit in my signature...?

Call me Ann

Postby snb » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:50 am

You are incredibly lucky I wasn't in that game.

Return to Natural Selection 1 & 2