[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YO Gaming Community - View topic - An animation by Toothy

An animation by Toothy

All matters relating to the Natural Selection 1 & 2 side of the community.

Moderator: YO Members

An animation by Toothy

Postby Vandragorax2 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:03 pm

Well here I am again after 10 years (I was YO|BlackDemon a long time ago if anyone cares to remember :P) so hi to everyone old and new!

Anyway, for my first new post here I will send some NS1 nostalgia your way with this interactive flash animation some of you might recall, as made by Toothy. A lot of this rings true still in NS2, and it's bloody funny as well :D

Download the small SWF file from this link and open it in a web browser, then let the hilarity commence!

YO Clan Member

Re: An animation by Toothy

Postby Vlad » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:02 pm

http://yoclan.co.uk/flash/

:P

in other news, pm me on IRC if you would like your old account back for post count etc, I can rename it too if you want.

Postby Vandragorax2 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:12 pm

IRC? Do people still use that thing? :D

YO Clan Member

Postby Vlad » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:19 pm

I thought you had been on there recently but apparently not since November! :oops:

Offer still stands though if you want the account, PM me on here or email the address the forums send from with some proof that the old account is yours and I can sort it.

Postby Vandragorax » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:38 am

Woot, thanks a lot mate! :)

CULLED!

Postby Scant.en » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:37 pm

IRC is where all the cool kids are still. Or at least the cool grandpas and grandmas and me.

I can't decide whether it's depressing or endearing how much of those flash vids is still accurate...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") Why is there are rabbit in my signature...?

Postby Lt.Realness » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:17 am

welcome back! :-)
I didn't get the chance to meet you back then but it's good to have all the old people back here!
oh and thanks for digging up these flash animations! I had totally forgotten about them!

Return to Natural Selection 1 & 2