Hello to the YO & other old friends

Forum for general honest to goodness bonding. Babblers, spammers and all visitors welcome.

Moderator: YO Members

Muzza
Site Admin

Hello to the YO & other old friends

Post by Muzza » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:05 pm

Hello all, 4&a half years since my last visit to the forums (last time I logged in anyway)

Hope everyone is good ... I got onto cs:go last year mainly to show my lad (the reason I backed away from online gaming) what online gaming is really all about... Not this COD stuff...

He wasn't convinced if I'm honest.
new sig to follow :)

princess
YO Clan Member

Re: Hello to the YO & other old friends

Post by princess » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:59 pm

Hey Muzza! There's a few of us (although probably all new ppl for you) who play csgo competitive games.

Add me on steam if you ever fancy a game, username is prinny with a picture of the witch from Wizard of Oz :)

Image I'm a twit

CheesyPeteza

Post by CheesyPeteza » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:37 am

Hey Muzza!

What a long time! Has your wife let up on you playing games or did you get a new one? :P

I sometimes play CS:GO, I'm really crap, join me if you see my in game, you'll fit right in. :)

Shame your little one isn't into CS:GO, I tried to get my nephew into it at Christmas. Built him a gaming PC and even give him Steam Credit. He bought minecraft...

How are the kids and hows the fishing? Do you ever see Dink anymore?

I joined the club, here's my 8 month old daughter.

CP

Muzza
Site Admin

Post by Muzza » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:20 am

Good to hear from you both, will fire up cs:go again soon and have a look for you both.

Don't see Dink, he has moved away from the area.
Cheesy you sent me messages on Twitter but I couldn't reply as you hadn't followed me back.

Fishing / golf / even doing a bit of work.

Congratulations on the birth of your baby daughter ... Your time on the PC will be less now :)
new sig to follow :)