HorseBBQ 2011

Forum for general honest to goodness bonding. Babblers, spammers and all visitors welcome.

Moderator: YO Members

AirHorse
YO Clan Member

HorseBBQ 2011

Post by AirHorse » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:07 am

So I am hosting a BBQ this summer at my place on Saturday the 16th of July where me and my friends from the four corners of the world will be having a get together so we can catch up and just generally relax in the amazing scottish weather. Its become a yearly tradition now and the bbq is now in its fifth year, with many international visitors and so I thought that I would extend the invitation to the yo community incase anyone fancied joining us up in bonnie Scotland, in which case you are more than welcome to :)

I stay in Bridge of Weir, a village only 15 minutes from glasgow airport(check the map link) and 25 minutes from glasgow itself. Unfortunately I cant offer any accomodation for anyone who wished to come as what room there is at my parents house is already booked by my most eager friends, however I can try and provide some details of local b&bs etc to those who are interested(the only one in the village is on the map!).

Heres a map showing where I stay and a few other details. I would love it if you wanted to come meet up at my place over a few burgers and beers(no beer for me though!) this summer!

ps I had to remove the ending where I closed the post as if I was writing a letter to someone as it was mildly embarrassing!

princess
YO Clan Member

Re: HorseBBQ 2011

Post by princess » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:54 am

Fabulous. I'd love to come, it all depends on monies though so I'll let you know a bit sooner to the time.

Thanks for the invite!

Image I'm a twit

Dr.SmaSh

Re: HorseBBQ 2011

Post by Dr.SmaSh » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:32 pm

No.
Support domestic violence