These guidelines represent the policy on the YO forums, and in all our IRC channels, website and servers
- Never, ever, under any circumstance, attack or "flame" anyone. Ever. No behavior is bad enough that warrants retaliation.
- Remain friendly and civil at all times. Be helpful when possible. Treat others the way you would like to be treated. Slanderous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, abusive, insulting, threatening, harassing or obnoxious comments are not appropriate in our community. Any form of direct or indirect personal attack or harassment is prohibited.
- Use of the YO forums, servers or IRC channel is a privilege, not a right. YO clan members reserve the right to create the community we want to be a part of.
- The use of slurs about sex, race, religion or sexual-orientation are prohibited.
- Any comment that calls for or encourages unlawful or illegal behavior or might result in harm to others is prohibited.
- Please do not advertise or recruit. We do not do it on yours so please return the courtesy.
- If a user breaks any of these rules, they will generally get a warning. Repeated offenses will result in temporary or permanent suspension of your account & / or banning from IRC. YO clan members will use their best judgement in these cases. Their decision is final.
Forum for general honest to goodness bonding. Babblers, spammers and all visitors welcome.
Moderator: YO Members
1 post • Page 1 of 1